Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Managed Learning Environments - Google Site

During the last two years I have been using a Google Site to make teaching and learning accessible for students and senior managers. The students can view the curriculum areas they are learning about and access online material to support their learning from the Google Site. On my class site, learning intentions and success criteria are displayed, websites are hyperlinked or embedded so that students can access them, Google Applications are embedded so that the students view or make their own copy. In this movie I am going to show how I use my Google Site in Written Language. The focus area is Recount Writing. This movie shows how the site is used to support the writing process.  

Recount Writing from Joy Paton on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment